butter

Favorite TV shows

23 hours ago, butter said:

Sherlock, Dexter, House and Breaking Bad for me

These ^, Family Guy, Westworld, Dragonball/Z/Super, True Detective Season 1, Narcos, Better Call Saul and others I can't remember

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 23:58, Patrick said:

What did you think of the ending?

I thought the final episode was good, and the ending was pretty good, many plot twists; I'm interested to see how season 2 plays out

Speaking of endings... What did you guys think to the end of Sherlock. I thought it was -so- underwhelming :(

8 hours ago, Rob_F said:

Speaking of endings... What did you guys think to the end of Sherlock. I thought it was -so- underwhelming :(

I agree. I'm just curious on how they will carry it on for season 5. o.O

9 hours ago, Rob_F said:

Really? I thought it was pretty damn good. 

I dunno, I was just expecting more from it, almost like leaving a cliffhanger. Even though it leaving on a cliffhanger wouldn't make sense, it would keep us thinking ;)

• Like 1

Any Flash fans here? Also i used to watch Teen Wolf, that was pretty good. I need to start watching breaking bad, Orange is the new black, and always sunny!

1 hour ago, lukshan13 said:

Any Flash fans here? Also i used to watch Teen Wolf, that was pretty good. I need to start watching breaking bad, Orange is the new black, and always sunny!

I could not enjoy Flash at all. Do you actually find it watchable? 

20 hours ago, lukshan13 said:

Orange is the new black + it's always sunny are great shows. 5/7 perfect score from me

I really liked Taboo, because of Tom Hardy. Breaking bad is a masterpiece. I really hate the walking dead :D

• Like 1

Personally I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. I'm also really enjoying GoT at the moment but I have to say that my favourite show of all time was definitely Friends.

Edited by BananaOverlord

I don't really watch much TV so, if I end up watching something I've really gotta like it. My favourites would probably be Stargate (Atlantis and SG1, didn't get into Universe), Red Dwarf, Breaking bad and GoT.