Patrick

Where would you like us to go?

Hey,

So Enigma-Gaming is steadily growing as a TeamSpeak community and the forums are ever so slowly growing, where would you as our user like to see us go or do? 

Thanks for any input in advance and all feedback shall be taken onboard! 

I'd like to see Enigma-Gaming branch out to more than just Teamspeak and Forums. Maybe try servers for different games, and see which ones do the best and could continue.

Just now, 1000Phoenix said:

I'd like to see Enigma-Gaming branch out to more than just Teamspeak and Forums. Maybe try servers for different games, and see which ones do the best and could continue.

Which games would you suggest? 

Just now, Patrick said:

Which games would you suggest? 

It depends on the kind of games you enjoy and if you'd want it to be a server that you'd always be on. Depending on how you do it, you could do Rust, CS:GO, Gmod, TF2 ect. I'm sure not many people play every single one of those games, I know I certainly don't, but if you put them up for a while and see which ones do best then you can probably get an idea of what the community likes as a whole. There's many games that you could do, it's just picking ones that you enjoy and would enjoy working on.

1 minute ago, 1000Phoenix said:

It depends on the kind of games you enjoy and if you'd want it to be a server that you'd always be on. Depending on how you do it, you could do Rust, CS:GO, Gmod, TF2 ect. I'm sure not many people play every single one of those games, I know I certainly don't, but if you put them up for a while and see which ones do best then you can probably get an idea of what the community likes as a whole. There's many games that you could do, it's just picking ones that you enjoy and would enjoy working on.

I think this is something we'll be looking into for the future.

Servers will be added here: https://enigma-gaming.co.uk/servers

i would personally like to see you have multiple game servers and maybe see a software from you for maybe catching up on updates or joining servers on certain games if you have the game

Edited by Chris P. Bacon

You're able to see and join the current severs Engima-gaming is hosting from this page: https://enigma-gaming.co.uk/servers

Also once BF1 gets released, it could be really cool to host a BF1 Public server. if there's enough backup from the community.

If Enigma have a server launched short after the game release, it could bring a lot of new members to the community and teamspeak.

Edited by SH00X

2 hours ago, Chris P. Bacon said:

i would personally like to see you have multiple game servers and maybe see a software from you for maybe catching up on updates or joining servers on certain games if you have the game

When you say software from you catching up on updates what do you mean? Like a blog with me updating what changes/updates I've made to our scripts? 

2 hours ago, SH00X said:

You're able to see and join the current severs Engima-gaming is hosting from this page: https://enigma-gaming.co.uk/servers

Also once BF1 gets released, it could be really cool to host a BF1 Public server. if there's enough backup from the community.

If Enigma have a server launched short after the game release, it could bring a lot of new members to the community and teamspeak.

BF1 is definitely on my radar at release, the problem is that I'd have to pay a 3rd party to host the server as EA will not release the server files for us to host them ourselves.. sadly :( I would like to build a community on BF1, but it depends on costs and whether these can be reached as it would like add another £30~60 per month on-top of our current bills. 

56 minutes ago, Patrick said:

When you say software from you catching up on updates what do you mean? Like a blog with me updating what changes/updates I've made to our scripts? 

i mean like connecting maybe your steam account to the software which then will tell you what servers enigma-gaming has and how many slots are avaliable which can be updated liek everyone 5 minutes, also other options like joning the steam group and stuff but is only an opinion

18 minutes ago, Chris P. Bacon said:

i mean like connecting maybe your steam account to the software which then will tell you what servers enigma-gaming has and how many slots are avaliable which can be updated liek everyone 5 minutes, also other options like joning the steam group and stuff but is only an opinion

We don't have enough game servers to warrant live statistics on this level. 

3 hours ago, SH00X said:

We have this, even though the 2 servers there are in need of updates we'll just post any there we setup. 

9 hours ago, Patrick said:

We don't have enough game servers to warrant live statistics on this level. 

We have this, even though the 2 servers there are in need of updates we'll just post any there we setup. 

what i meant to say is that this could maybe become something in the future if you get game servers imo

Edited by Chris P. Bacon

47 minutes ago, Chris P. Bacon said:

what i meant to say is that this could maybe become something in the future if you get game servers imo

I see, then this would be done if that were the case.

I'm really hoping for a BF1 server, since when I used to play BF I just picked whatever server I felt like playing on.

But it would be really cool to recognize names and play together, since I usually go ham when a new battlefield gets released. (Not the recent ones, because they're not really battlefields IMO).

Usually I'm in the top leagues on BF Hardcore :) .