Ratchet

What game do you feel is underrated?

What game have you played that you feel didn't get as much love as it should have? 

I think there's a lot of contenders but for me, a game I really enjoyed was Dante's Inferno back on the Xbox 360. 

• Like 1

I loved Dante's Inferno, never completed it though as I had to give it back to my mate!

But a game I would say was underrated was Psychonauts, I had to get it as it was basically the only way to play Ratchet and Clank on PC. The game play and story from the game is very weird for a kids game

Also for the Xbox 360, Chrome Hounds was. It was my first game I got with the Xbox 360 and played the shit out of it

Jade Empire, favourite game of all time but I've only ever met 1 other person that has played it. Eastern martial arts based RPG on the original xbox but is also on PC. I've posted about this before but I will not stop until this masterpiece is the best selling game of all time.

I LOVE abe's odyssey for the PS1. I have it on PC as well as PS3. It's truly a game for the ages with a great story, multiple endings and challenging platforming!

59 minutes ago, EnglishBen said:

Jade Empire, favourite game of all time but I've only ever met 1 other person that has played it. Eastern martial arts based RPG on the original xbox but is also on PC. I've posted about this before but I will not stop until this masterpiece is the best selling game of all time.

I just read up about this game it reminds me of  Spartan Total Warrior back on the PS2 I played endlessly as kid. 

• Like 1

I have to go with "Star Sonata 2". Website looks like crap but if you get into the game its really something you can play forever.