Patrick

Server Locked

Hey,

Due to recent developments and the availability of a new exploit we have been forced to Password the server until a hotfix is released by TeamSpeak. This means that all existing users can connect but new ones cannot, as soon as a hotfix from TeamSpeak is made available we will update and remove the password and resume normal state.

If you have noticed any mass disconnects/reconnects in the last 2 days, this is the reason why. TeamSpeak has severely let every one of it's users down by ignoring the fact they were notified of this exploit before the people whom found it released and exploitable tool for this. I personally am very outraged by how TeamSpeak has handled the last two exploits and will be urging them to start taking this more seriously. In the past I've had to deploy rapid rules to prevent the spread of malware via channel descriptions due to a stupid mistake that TeamSpeak missed, hence the reason we force everyone to use a newer version of TeamSpeak.

Please keep an eye out on the forums for more information, if you have any questions please PM me or post a reply.

P.S. Do not contact any staff requesting the password, only Senior admins and myself are aware of what this is set to and will not disclose it to anyone.

Edit: Server updated and password removed. We continue to monitor for issues.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

Regards,

Patrick

Hi Patrick, just wanted to say you're doing a grand job lad, and I think I speak for the whole TWIG channel when I say we're all behind you. Have a great Valentine's day pal (no homo). :ugeek:

Hi Patrick, just wanted to say you're doing a grand job lad, and I think I speak for the whole TWIG channel when I say we're all behind you. Have a great Valentine's day pal (no homo). :ugeek:

Hi,

Thanks, nice to hear that! I know for sure sometimes it feels like I'm doing something wrong and people don't like the direction we're going!

Have a good valentines! :)

(no homo).

You kiddin' me, I'd kiss Patrick right on the lips, straight up.

Maybe even make him a hot cocoa right before we watch a movie on the couch together.

anyway

Keep up the good work, let's hope TS patch this pronto.

let's hope TS patch this pronto.

Right now, I don't have the highest expectation of TeamSpeak fixing this within a few days.. which is infuriating.