Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

Suggestions/Ideas

Majorly increase the AFK time. The 15 minutes is killing me!

Nah, 15 mins is perfect from an administration point of view and helps us keep the server free of trolls.

Nah, 15 mins is perfect from an administration point of view and helps us keep the server free of trolls.

It's made it impossible for me to semi-afk (watch a tv show) in one of the meeting channels. Since if there's no one to meet you don't talk. Which means it's a chore to go back to the channel every 15 minutes when the server decides to move you!

It's made it impossible for me to semi-afk (watch a tv show) in one of the meeting channels. Since if there's no one to meet you don't talk. Which means it's a chore to go back to the channel every 15 minutes when the server decides to move you!

If you're watching a TV show, you're AFK. You're Away From Keyboard, which by definition means you are not at the keyboard and doing something else like watching TV. :P

If you're watching a TV show, you're AFK. You're Away From Keyboard, which by definition means you are not at the keyboard and doing something else like watching TV. :P

I watch TV shows on my computer. And generally it's to pass the time. Long story short. I'm at the keyboard. One press away from PTT.

I watch TV shows on my computer. And generally it's to pass the time. Long story short. I'm at the keyboard. One press away from PTT.

Just press your mic key every so often P:

BUT IM LAZY PATRICK DO IT FOR ME.

Like seriously write me a script that does it for me every 14:55 minutes!

BUT IM LAZY PATRICK DO IT FOR ME.

Like seriously write me a script that does it for me every 14:55 minutes!

Pay in in 100k bottle caps and you have a deal.....

How about a Servergroup named Sticky that just has the "Sticky" permission checked that Mods/Admins can set on Trollers etc. so they cant leave the Channel and we dont have to play Cat and Mouse! :D

http://i.imgur.com/nDAMZOX.png

Would still be handy, seems to be ignored tho D:

How about a Servergroup named Sticky that just has the "Sticky" permission checked that Mods/Admins can set on Trollers etc. so they cant leave the Channel and we dont have to play Cat and Mouse! :D

http://i.imgur.com/nDAMZOX.png

Would still be handy, seems to be ignored tho D:

Because we don't need it.

please get rid of any of the unused channels

We delete inactive channels after 5 days of no seen activity run in batches every week or so.

On 14/08/2018 at 21:09, Joshb95 said:

Could you add more ways of gaining/losing points such as roullete, and 21, etc?

When I have some free time I will add some new features.