Sign in to follow this  
Faab

[UNITS] No return message when attacking.

I was trying out the Units system I attempted to attack a friend, and he attacked me simultaneously (by accident), now whenever I attack, I get no return message. Screenshot below.

~Faab

http://prntscr.com/ezg7da

6 minutes ago, Patrick said:

@Faab

Thanks for the report, can you please let me know what your friends name was and at what time this happened? 

The first incident happened with Bitterbal, but after that first attempt it happened after everyone I tried, it stopped after a few minutes. I think it has to do with attack cooldown.

5 minutes ago, Faab said:

The first incident happened with Bitterbal, but after that first attempt it happened after everyone I tried, it stopped after a few minutes. I think it has to do with attack cooldown.

This will be very hard to reproduce, what I would suspect has happened is one of your requests finished first and someone got put on cooldown or a tier changed. Maybe you went to 0 points or something, It's hard to tell and it's very hard to reproduce as it would require simulating exact attacks. 

The attack logs don't show two simultaneous attacks which means that the protection code kicked in and prevented the attack from going through, I think for some reason it's just not displaying an error but I'm unsure currently which check it's falling over at. 

I've added a bit of code which should show when an error happened, it should simply read: "Error: We're not sure what went wrong.".

Hopefully this should never be seen. 

• Like 1