squishfish

My introduction

Hello, I am Safia and I live in London. Im 15 (doing GCSEs currently :( ) and play CSGO occasionally. I don't really have any hobbies as i sit around eating pizza all day long but I was introduced to steam by my friend jack. He introduced me to the game unturned and we used to play it daily and it was really fun. I then downloaded CSGO and i didnt really want to download any more games because tbh it just distracted me. The funny thing is, csgo still distracts me and i love it. I have a passion for maths(i know im a nerd) and my worst regret is taking art for my gcses because i am so bad with deadlines. I like to play the piano and sing, and, ofcourse, hate doing any thing to do with homework or revision. I currently own a good enough laptop to load csgo on but in the future i dream about building my own PC (with the help of youtube videos). 

Edited by squishfish

Hey Saf, welcome to the forums! Good luck on your dreams of your pc! I expect a massive watercooled system!!! And don't worry gcses won't be that hard, don't stress to much!! Other than that, enjoy your time at enigma!

Edited by lukshan13

19 minutes ago, squishfish said:

I currently own a good enough laptop to load csgo on but in the future i dream about building my own PC (with the help of youtube videos). 

One of us...

dac74Al.gif

Hi mate, welcome to the Forums!

Here are the TeamSpeak server features: Click.

Here are the TeamSpeak rules in case you need them: Click.

And here our latest giveaways. Make sure to join them for free stuff!

If you want to apply as a Staff Member for TeamSpeak, click here.

Good Luck Finding Your Way Through The Forums, Exploring The Deepest Enigmas Out There!