CoZmiNeXe

Let me introduce myself

Hello chaps, 

Today I've been searching the internet, until I found a tutorial on how to make a team. That guy linked me to a sub-reddit post, where I saw your TS3 channel, so I was like, "what can go bad?". When I joined your TS3 server, I was like "WOW". My reaction was that because I had some TS3 servers myself, but what you have done, it's nuts! GGWP.

Anyways, back to the introduction.

My name is Oancea Cosmin Andrei, I am 13 and I come from Romania. It's a nice country, but most people say that it is full of gypsies. Well, yes, there are gypsies, but those aren't romanians in most of the cases, they either are hungarians or Roma. Anyways, most of the time I like to play CS:GO and ETS2 (you should add that to TS), but I have to do school and meditations and gaaahhhhhhhhhhh... Anyways. Why do I play CS:GO? It's a fun game, and it really improves some parts of you, like your wrist, your brain, etc.

I'm not a sportive guy, but I know how to swim pretty well.

I'm the kind of guy that if you respect, I also respect (like in CS:GO, when somebody calls me a noob every round, I get triggered and start to call him a noob also, but when he says "Nice try" 3/4 round of the game, and only 1/4 rounds of the game call me noob, that's absolutely fine).

Anyways, that concludes my introduction. Bye mates.

Thanks @butter! I really like formatting, it helps reading and it is really beautiful.

@Herbz, mate, my name is Cosmin, Oancea is my Surname. I forgot that you type your forename the other way around. Anyways, just call me CoZmiN, like in my nick :D.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CoZmiNeXe said:

@Herbz, mate, my name is Cosmin, Oancea is my Surname. I forgot that you type your forename the other way around. Anyways, just call me CoZmiN, like in my nick :D.

Apologises about that! I've fixed it now! :D 

Hi mate, welcome to the Forums!

Here are the TeamSpeak server features: Click.

Here are the TeamSpeak rules in case you need them: Click.

And here our latest giveaways. Make sure to join them for free stuff!

If you want to apply as a Staff Member for TeamSpeak, click here.

Good Luck Finding Your Way Through The Forums, Exploring The Deepest Enigmas Out There!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Cosmin! I have no idea how you did that formating, but, my oh my, it looks amazing!! Anyways, Have fun at enigma!!